Wednesday, September 21, 2011

as soft as butter

Remember when I posted about this Anthropologie handbag that was as soft as butter? Well, the other day I walked into Anthro and spotted a matching wallet with the same beautiful leather. The price had been marked down from $100 to $50 and I had a $30 gift card from my birthday, so I grabbed the dang thing! I know there are a million other things I could spend $20 dollars on right now, but a steal is a steal! One day, I will scold my children for thinking like that.

Isn't it prettttty?


Much better than this wallet (though I do love it), which I've had for so many years I can't remember.


Plus, it's a great step toward goal #46 defining and executing my personal style. I love making investments (even if they're great deals) like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment