Wednesday, July 6, 2011

handbag love

This weekend I needed to get out of the house, so my friend and I took off to the mall. I attempted to resist walking into Anthropologie, but alas, I caved. I found this beautiful handbag there. It's structured with bright accents and the leather feels as soft as butter.

Anthropologie Lane Lines bag


Here are a few more handbags that I've spotted and loved recently.




(Clockwise) Melie Madison Lock and Key mini bag // Marc Jacobs Bianca Long wallet // Anthropologie Bright Eyes tote // Zara Two-Tone City Bag

2 comments:

  1. Agreed. The bags in Anthropologie are incredible. I went there on Monday, actually... what do you know... I set out intending to get a cupcake at Sprinkles (key lime!), & Anthro just happens to be next door :o) Perfect! I looked, but didn't spend a penny - imagine that! I was pretty close to buying a pretty smelling voluspa candle though... mmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the voluspa candles! I definitely came close to buying one, too!

    ReplyDelete