Tuesday, July 31, 2012

birthdays

Today I am 22.

Clockwise from top-left: Scott Clark Photography via 100 Layer Cake, Morgan Trinker via 100 Layer Cake, Heidi Ryder via Green Wedding Shoes, Oh Happy Day, ACME Party Box Company, Better Homes and Gardens.

This year, I am grateful for: My crazy, quirky, loving family, my new future brother-in-law (more on that later!), wonderful friends who have been through it all with me, wonderful friends who haven't been through it all with me but will go through it all with me, new opportunities, new people, new confidence, a higher tolerance, learning lessons the hard way and growing more courageous.

This year, I hope for: Bravery to take a leap of faith, authenticity and intentionality in all of my decisions, a stronger sense of myself, a badass theme song, good food and good company, overflowing amounts of love and a full, happy heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment