Monday, December 12, 2011

skinn-ay

You know you need new jeans when you can roll yours up like sweat pants. Gross.

I usually have one pair of jeans that I love at a time. About seven months ago, for the first time ever, I bought jeans that actually fit me. They're skinny dark wash from Fossil with barely any stretch, which means they won't get baggy and gross when I wear them after a day, but they have just enough give that I wasn't worried I wouldn't be able to fit into them after stuffing my face (which happens often).

I wear them all the time. I can't stop.

So when I give my favorite jeans a break and wear something else, it's disappointing. And well, it doesn't fit. It's time to invest in another pair. Here's some skinny inspiration for you.


Atlantic-Pacific

Le Fashion

Vanessa Jackman

Wendy's Lookbook

Pinterest
Lipstick and Ruffles

No comments:

Post a Comment