Monday, November 14, 2011

There are those days where you just want to cry. Where you know you've done what you could and you still feel terrible so all that's left to do is cry.

Unfortunately, today is one of those days. What's even more confusing is that this day started out really well. I woke up sunshine in my room, beautiful weather and a conquerable to-do list. Sometime after the sun set and before I started making dinner, my day went awry. Just in time for the weight of my actions (or maybe failure to act) to sink in and make itself comfy.

When you've spent the entire day pumping yourself up, when you find more value in yourself than you saw before, when you've eaten so many meals at your desk to get more work done that your room starts to smell like sweet potato fries and something gets you down...well, the only thing to do from here is buck up and take this poster to heart.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment