Friday, July 8, 2011

linen scarf

I love the weight and texture of linen. It's light, rustic, rough, and soft all at the same time. It's so natural and wearing linen always makes me feel like I've been wiped clean of stress. Yes, it's that powerful. I love wearing scarves, even in the summer, and linen is perfect for the weather.

I spotted this scarf at Anthropologie (of course), and fell in love with the giant whale and the sort of dark and mysterious vibe it gives off.

Anthropologie Sea Language Scarf


Since it's out of my price range, I went on a search for another linen scarf and ended up buying this brighter, striped number. I might end up cutting off the tassels, somehow, but I do quite like it. The stripes and khaki and coral color are very summery.

Land's End Bold Stripe Linen Scarf

Found any pretty scarves lately? Do share!

No comments:

Post a Comment