Thursday, June 2, 2011

Memorial Day weekend crafts: clipboard organization

I've found that while my desk looks presentable on its own, it's not to pretty with all of my papers, notes, and miscellaneous other items piled all over it. While I'm usually a very organized person, my desk had always been a source of stress for me. I like having everything I need within reach, but I also like having my desk clear of most things --  including large and bulky paper organizers.

The solution? Hanging clipboards.

I picked up a pack of three clipboards from Staples today and painted them with leftover paint from my desk. I also took a coffee break while they dried between coats. A girl's gotta refuel, you know?


After some measuring, balancing and hammering, they are up!


Add in the clutter from my desk...


And I now have everything I need separated, organized, within reach and, most importantly, off my desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment