Monday, August 27, 2012

projects for BRYAN

The cool thing about having creative friends who aren't in your same concentration is that there's a lot of opportunity to collaborate on a larger project. A month or so ago, my boyfriend asked me if I'd like to take a shot at designing a poster for his short film, BRYAN. I usually work in editorial or branding design, so this was something new to me.

The first piece was an event poster for a fundraiser taking place at Roth Brewing. The fun part always begins with incorporating both parties' visual concepts. In this case, a sun rise and logo for Roth, and a profile and spotlight effect for BRYAN. I'm pretty happy with the way this one turned out, especially with the typography at the bottom, which is my favorite thing to play with.



The fundraiser was on Friday and it was a great success! It's wonderful and heart-warming to see so many of our friends support and get excited for this project, and I was so happy to meet many more people who are making this film come alive.

Just in case you want to contribute or read more about the short film, BRYAN, you can check out their Indiegogo campaign here or you watch this little video :)

No comments:

Post a Comment