Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Plum Pretty Sugar interiors

I don't know if y'all are familiar with Plum Pretty Sugar. I always associate them with weddings since their robes make lovely bridesmaids gifts that can be worn the morning of the wedding.

I was on their site last week, though, looking through their new Castelbel & Trumpet collection, when I saw a category called "Interiors." It's full of beautiful bedding and curtains made from the same feminine patterns as their robes. Can you imagine climbing into a bed made of this amazing fabric?

Flora Pillow Shams
The varied sizes of the patterns and coordinating colors make mixing and matching within the collection easy and that's half of why I love them so much. The other half is because the fabric is gorgeous. I want a dozen of those pillows on my bed, stat.

bedding and curtains

No comments:

Post a Comment