Wednesday, August 3, 2011

loving judith march

I've been a little MIA on the blog lately, but I've been busy turning 21! I went back to Charlotte for my birthday weekend and had the chance to stop by Birkdale Village, a cute outdoor shopping area in Huntersville. I haven't been there in years and a lot has changed. A new store, Bevello (one just opened up in Chapel Hill last week!), appeared in the area and I stopped in for a look.

It turns out that I love it. One of my favorite designers that I found at Bevello was Judith March. She designs super cute dresses in colorful patterns so you'll always find a color you love. Here are some of my favorites.

Cream Victorian lace with flower applique and butterfly sleeves

Teal strapless with embroidered bow applique

Multi color embroidery

Multicolor zig zag pique strapless with turquoise ric rac

Navy pinstripe strapless with bow

Red seersucker versatile dress
Orange and blue retro dot strapless dress with ruffle

No comments:

Post a Comment